As per UFBU , circular dated 12th Aug 13 the following points have been agreed to during the negotiations.
1. Date of effect: 1st November, 2012
In response, the IBA agreed that the new wage settlement would be effective from 1st November, 2012 i.e. the date from which the 10th Bipartite Settlement is due.
2. Merger of DA for constructing revised Pay Scales:
IBA agreed to merge Dearness Allowance as on 1-11-2011 upto 4440 Consumer Price Index i.e. 401 slabs and construct new pay scales accordingly.
merger of 401 slabs= 401*.15=60.15%
the new slabs are likely to be calculated @0.10%.
3. Increase in wage load: NO Decision yet.
4. REIMBURSEMENT OF HOSPITALISATION EXPENSES:
Mediclaim via TPA up to Rs.2 lacs for sub staff,
Rs. 3 lacs for clerical staff.
and Rs. 4 lacs for officers per year.
– a detailed study is required on the contents of the scheme offered before responding.
5. Management’s issues: the matter remained inconclusive.
Compassionate ground appointment Scheme:
IBA informed us in today’s meeting that its recommendations for introduction of compassionate appointment scheme on similar lines prevailing in Central Government for its employees has been sent to Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India for its approval.
how the merger of DA @ 60.15% will affect pay scales!- see next post